Pages

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Kizlan is slacking off! (just with the site)

4 projects done! all in one day! ...either that or they've all been done for between a week to a month each and I haven't been updating this page. No MU links up yet, but I should have them uploaded in a day or two as my internet and MU's uploading cooperate.

Still working on Anetoris and haven't started on Jyuki Enbu, but progressing slowly because I keep taking on other projects for Lunatic... and maybe one more because I want Hath points for the EH system... :P And now college crap is eating up my time. But I'm on it, hope everyone enjoys the other 5 books posted below in the meantime.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, good job. It looks nice, I haven't been able to read it all yet. I'm sure it'll be a treat. :D

    Looks like it isn't so much corruption though :(

    ReplyDelete