Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

I'm Moving! and an Update

Jacob and Mike over at FAKKU have been kind enough to offer to host my blog on their servers, which I'm more than happy to accept. This will free me up from some of blogspot's limitations that, while I'm not even near hitting yet, I may have had to worry about some day. But more importantly, It also avoids being shut down if blogspot ever realized I have links to about 6 chapters that they probably(or definitely >.>) consider a terms of service violation. I'll be setting up the new site over the next few days, at which point I'll post a link to it here and leave this site to collect dust (I'd delete it, but all my old releases still point here). Then I can start uploading my less unpleasant chapters to FAKKU as well.

Update on projects:
Cynthia is almost done, I have a few text heavy pages at the end left to go over, then I'll be putting the final script together for Lunatic to edit with. Hopefully I'll be done on my end in a few more days.

Anetoris is my next priority since it's pretty close to done as it is. I've been using it to take breaks from Cynthia on occasion, so a few pages have been getting done that I haven't listed yet on my progress page.

Jyuki Enbu is still on hold, at least until Cynthia is done, at which point I will probably use it to take breaks from editing Anetoris. My apologies to the one who suggested it back in January... I will get it done though.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see new home. And thank you for all your hard work until now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad to see this site left all alone, but people need to move on. Part of live

    ReplyDelete